maanantai 14. maaliskuuta 2011

Bugs of 0.1.7

So, after few hours of testing I have found following bugs in 0.1.7:
  1. Holy and simpleton dwarves have buggy description. Only the words "Simpleton" and "Holy" are shown, not full description.
  2. Holy dwarves are not immune to cursed stone syndrome, at least partially. I have witnessed dizziness and lung and hearth failures. Strangely no necrosis nor pain has shown out yet.
  3. Reactions producing holy iron and holy steel has wrong production dimension, 15 instead of 150.
Number three was easy fix, as I only had to fix the tag determining the production dimension.

The bug number two is more interesting, as I have not been able to figure out why the holy dwarves are not immune to those three conditions I have witnessed. Perhaps I should remove them from general poison -class, which should make them completely immune. The bad side of this is that the holy dwarves become immune to all syndromes affecting dwarves in general, though perhaps that's something I can live with. It could become trait of holy dwarves, being immune to all normal syndromes.

Bug number one is not on top of my priority list, as the game still shows the words simpleton and holy, which is enough to determine which dwarves belong to the special castes. Still it's something I should fix sooner or later, just have to figure out what causes it.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti