tiistai 15. maaliskuuta 2011

Bug killing time!

Since uploading version 0.1.7 I have been testing out the features I have incorporated so far. I'm a bit surprised by the number of bugs present in this version. So far I have been able to deal with the following bugs:
  • Slings not available in weapon workshop
  • Green glass beds not available in furniture workshop
  • Holy steel having wrong name
  • Platinum hammer reaction having strange name
  • Primate -noble positions not showing up.
  • Holy and iron steel reactions having wrong production dimension
Now, there are lots of bugs still out there, which I have either had no time to fix yet or I have not found out the cause of them. The following bugs are known but still unfixed:
  • Vampires dying immediately. I think this has something to do with their homeotherm, though not sure yet, only witnessed one occasion when suddenly there were two vampire thief corpses at the edge of embark area.
  • Holy and simpleton castes not showing the full description. I think I have done something wrong when determining the description,. This has low priority, as the words "simpleton" and "holy" appears, and thus players can tell which dwarves belong to these special castes.
  • Holy dwarves not immune to the cursed stone syndrome. I think this is caused by the fact that holy dwarves belong to the general poison class, which the syndrome affects. Now there are tags inside the syndrome to determine that holy dwarves should be immune to this effect, but apparently I have either made the tags wrong or they have no effect. One possible solution is to change the poison class of holy dwarves to something completely different, thus making them immune to all syndromes. Strange thing is that the holy dwarves apparently are immune to certain effects of the sydnromes. No necrosis and no pain, but dizziness and lung and hearth failures do occur.
I'm trying to fix most of the remaining bugs before I upload another version. No more new features are included before next version.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti